15 Dec 2005

The special person i looking for...

Hmm...i'm shocked that i actually post this up.But nevermind la, since i got nothing to do.Well, the gal that i'm looking for is quite simple.

1) long hair
2) Refined
3) Simple
4) Quiet
5) Caring
6) luv me more than i luv her
7) clever (not too dumb)
8) good looking

I still can accept if that person does not hav no.1 -7. but please, if dun hav 1-7 , u need no8. ^.^
After all, it's not too much rite.Juz wat an ordinary guy will ask for.

P/S * i posted this here bcoz i knew there is not much ppl who will visit this blog. >.<

4 comments:

Carlo said...

Ha, I know who will view this page!
(Girls) Su Cheng and Petai Girl...
"only" I think.

NICK aka FEI KEI said...

i'm not posting this for them......

Carlo said...

Haha, Petai Girl sound cute!

Anonymous said...

haiz!!...here cant type chinese words ah...borther!!@_@

u know my english very "shui pei"

im just looking this blog...walao..u also choosy guy..1-7 haha..