College life is freaking boring....i miss my friends...i miss those "ejek mengejek", those uniform, PE, assembly,demerits, funny times with my friends.Suddently feel like listening to "Yesterday once more" song..I just miss those wonderful time with wonderful friends....
Sitting for a Business Maths Test tomorrow(15% of my final test)...I noe u guys sure say: "Aiyo, so easy 1..." but its not...need to use brain a lot oso leh...i noe urs is super duper hard...Mine is hard as well.
Erm..oh ya...on the 3rd, i'm having a open hse dinner.7pm start.end at anytime u like la..*Beer, Wine available* Those wish to come please tell me...we meet up on that day,go get ang pao and go my hse at nite....
arg...i think every1 is studying now except for me...I'm juz too lazy to study..conclusion is, I'm LAZY...
ZZzzz..
help me out please...my life is miserable...
25 Jan 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment