Aiyo...every friday oso the same 1....college den go cafe.Lame man.Today as usual, went to cyber cafe and had a sucky game of dota.Grr....after that, they(alex, Tk, Richmond,Heng Keat, Adrian & others) went for Futsal...they did not ajak me..Wtf..arg..nevermind..*note alex, i'm not merajuk-ing here,juz telling how i felt.* I din want to go either..But at least la ask me..I felt like a stranger to u all...Never treated me as a friend.I noe alex, u ajak me b4 u went,but its like "uninvited invitation".Go there like damm malu.Imagine,if i went there and meet praveen.
Prav : hey, why are you here??
me : ....*nothing to say*
I know he is joking but still..hard to accept wert..I'm not angry or anything...juz feeling weird.Mayb this is the society i'll meet up when i start to work..Hmm..if it is so, i think i need to learn to cope with it..
I noticed that my mood effect my writting.when i'm happy, i can write better..so, next time when u spots some "sucky post", u'll know my feeling.^^
27 Jan 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
......
aih.
lazy to type here.
msn me then i'll talk to u.
Post a Comment