Holiday had never been this boring in my entire life.Why?Because when all my friends is studying, I'm shaking my leg infront the comp and gaining weight.YES! i'm gaining weight since i start my college life. Everyday after class go yum cha with A,B, C, D, E, F, G........X, Y and Z. If yum cha session is not available, Then those A to Z would either go for a game of pool or go cyber cafe. Hey, to those A to Z, I'm not rich ok? Mom giv daily allowance RM10, i spent RM 20. Like this how to save money woh???
Back to the topic, shit holiday ler.When everyone is jealous of my timetable, I seriously jealous of their's too.But what can i do? TBS want their student to relax thru out the semester mah. Business = Relax until u came across problems. BTW, i heard that Michael wants to take Business at Taylor's College too. Hmm....what should i say? He wants to study there because We are there or because he really intrested in Business??well, only he knows the answer.
HELP ME...I'M SO FREAKING BORING!!!
16 Feb 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment