I had lunch with Richmond at Pizza Hut this afternoon.So when comes to the paying part, we decide try something funny. When the waiter come with the bill.
*Richmond opening his wallet and began to search for money*
Richmond: Eh, Nick ..you got money ar???
Me : Har???No woh....
Then i turn to the waiter and asked him, "can we wash plates?"
Waiter : How many day??
Me : 2 day can ar?
Waiter : *smile at me* Next time la..
k, I noe it's abit lame....OK...it's VERY LAME.
While i was typing this, i recalled this incident which happened yesterday at OLD TOWN KOPITIAM with Richmond and Alex. This waitress came to us to make sure all our orders arrived. So she began to ask one by one. When she had finished asking, I ask her back. "what if u miss out 1 of the order?"
Waitress: of course we will serve it to u asap.
Me : Like this ar, wat if i lied?
Waitress: haha..
Me : Next time i'll say the food is not here yet..haha
Waitress: I'll recognise ur face 1st ...haha
-END-
7 Feb 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment