11 Apr 2006

expecting the Unexpected is sumthing unexpectable..

Never thought of updating until i saw the date of my last post-31st March. I seriously dunno what am i for, for the moment. Many ppl have been asking me about my high school's life and now. I can tell, I miss my high school, the teachers, my friends, the timetable, bell ringing every 40-45 min. Now i need to spend my time with those cafe going friends. I am currently having cafegoingphobia. I dowan waste my money there but if i dun, i got no where to go and no friends to hang around. The ADP library doesn't have a book that can keep me reading them.

By the way, my timetable is getting more and more subject squezzing into it. my class ends at 4pm except on monday and friday. So far, I only know that my Business computing is fun. I mean the lecturer is fun. Accounting is boring.

After those education complain, here comes the private life complain. I'm bored- alone. In other word, desperade. I did something funny yesterday and this morning i realised that i am so childish and dumb. So happening that i wanted to erase it from my memory and her's too. Now, i felt like quitting everything i'm into and start it all over again. Including my college studies too. Studying is not fun anymore. Not when u have bunch of guys in your class who always influence u when they go to cafe. Not when you have no one to talk to in class or after class. Not when can't do anything about it.I still got 3 and a half yr more to finish my college life.

I'm soooo stressed. My parents doesn't care about me anymore. Maybe they juz dunno how to show it. When i see those ppl who jokes with their parents, eat with them. Taking about eating with them, having dinner with them is like waiting for full moon every month. Family day is not family day anymore. Imagine ur dad spend 10days out of 30 overseas, 10 out of 30 going out at nite, 5 out of 30 going for business purposes. Then u will say still got 5 days wert..the 5 days i only get to spend few hrs with him if he doesn't go out. Last time i still can survive with a comp where i can play DOTA. Now...haiz..Today is public holiday and he went out with my mom. leaving me and my small brother at home doing nothing. I really wish i had my license earlier. So i can go out, need not staying at home.

Nick's life sux.

No comments: