I just noticed that i actually wrote a post and saved it as a draft long time ago...
I decided to post it although it is not done yet. Dowan waste my effort mah..
Monday, 4pm- After my class, i went to Genting with my Mom, Sis and my mom's guest. At 1st, we plan to talk a walk there and get back to KL by 7pm. We reach Gohtong Jaya around 5pm and ate something. On the way up to Genting, I plan to enter the Casino. ^^
So when we reached Genting, i wore a white jacket because i need a collar shirt. The lift stopped and while we walk to the casino, my heart beats so fast. Reaching the entrance, i juz walk in without looking at the police. Passed the Sensor. Woah...so lucky. I THOUGHT.
Juz b4 i step into the casino, the policewomen asked for my IC. Damm..it was so close. Most probably is bcoz of the white jacket i wore attracted her attention. Ish...
Actually i plan to use another entrance but i too lazy to walk to other entrance. So i went to First World Hotel to watch a movie. 6.25pm movie but started at 6.45pm...
Finish the movie at 8pm. So i thought my mom would be waiting for me.Btw, my phone out of battery before i reach genting.So i quickly run to the casino entrance and looked for my mom but she is not there. I used the public phone to call my mom and she say she will come out soon. So i waited outside the casino entrance for my mom. 2 hrs passed and i still can't c my mom. =.="
It's 10.30pm, so i called my mom again. she say give her half an hour more.
25 Apr 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»
Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»
Post a Comment