
1st, I or rather we (alex n richmond) was FFK-ed by Teck Eng. What so big deal rite??If you tell this to anyone of TE's friends, they would say : "It's TE".And to the climax, he FFK us on his birthday where 3 of us planned to celebrate for him at Pizza Hut.Great effort by TE to do so.
Now, today I called Richmond for lunch and waited for him for around half and hour.Then my phone rang and it's richmond.I picked up and ask him where he is.And he replied at Success( nearby Asia Cafe) with his friends. You know wat, when u promise to eat with someone, dun lar call all ur friends and eat together. You wouldn't like it if i invite you for lunch with my friends.So...so...KEKOK lar..
To the worst, after i hanged up Richmond's call, he called back and said, :" Eh, wan choy, dun merajuk har! ". I never say anything and hanged up again.


Te's part was ok at least coz i'm not that hungry at that time.But the Richmond's part is really annoying.I did not have my breakfast until 2pm. So fuck you richmond.
-this is only some ideas to update my blog-
- Not to scold you all or what ever-

No comments:
Post a Comment