How good if each and every human have a RESET button. Today is my most depressed day after I study at Taylor's college. I never felt like this during my high school life. I've never been so sad when i fail my add maths.Neither when i fail my Physics. But, today i screwed up my accounts paper. I handed back my paper clean and white like how thay gave it to me. I felt like crying whenever i think of it.It really sucks. I joined science stream because i doesn't like accounting. And now, i'm forced to learn accounts. I hate those debit credit.I hate statement of financial position.I hate everything related to Accounts.But yet, i need to study them. If i fail this time, i got to retake it next semester. Which means I will be taking 2 account test.
If miracles happens and I happen to pass it, I will 100% put more effort in my studies. Now, if anyone of u guys know anything about accounting and willing to help me, please do so because I need it very much.I can even pay you guys.
18 Jul 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Buy generic tenuate saturday delivery dermasitis eczema 2004 gmc recall Race car aluminum tire rack homemade lesbian camcorders Cheap spa trips Herb equal to viagra Consumer reports dishwasher ratings discount kitchen counter top order tadalafil without prescription online Vardenafil should not be taken getting lipitor
Post a Comment