15 Aug 2006

Tiring Tuesday

Tuesday have never been to tired to me.Start the day with 2hrs of lecture. I mean Boring Moral Lecture.What can be more boring than LAN subject? Next 2hrs are spent with Accounting(which is my worst subject) lecturer. As usual, she discuss the work given last week.Luckily, i manage to do some during the LAN lecture.Next is Business Statistic. Never know what this subject is about but my feeling towards this subject is fun and exciting.Great lecturer = great subject.
Straight 5hrs of class isn't the only factor that make me feel tired. The main factor is after my Moral Studies, i got to walk back to TBS and take 91 steps to the 6th floor. The freaking lift is full of ppl and the line stretch outside the lift. I dowan to waste 10-15 min to wait for the lift and miss my class so only moves is to take the stairs.

I gonna go thru this for the entire semester.Wish me luck.Hope I'm not dead before i graduate.

2 comments:

Carlo said...

Wan Choy, you really counted the number of steps ar??

*SALUTE!

NICK aka FEI KEI said...

yup...when i count, i will move all my attention counting steps..so will feel less tired