I have no idea where my life is heading to. Could anyone tell me or give me some hints? Btw, i watched Click at last. Bought the DvD at Subang Square. 10Buck per dvd. I know its wrong to buy pirated disc. But what to do??A poor college student whos desperate to watch some shows. Paying 10buck to the cinema and watch the movie once only can never be compared to watching a Dvd all over and over again with juz 10buck. And the Dvd they sell is clear unless told. They'r honest. They will tell u which 1 clear which 1 not. Ans they have a sort of like members card where u accumulate 10 stamps n tadaa...get a free Dvd. :)
Back to the movie Click. I always wonder why Alex say that he cried when he watch it. I suppose it was a comedy! But, hehe..i cried also..damm touching.
My life is heading no where.....
6 Nov 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment