Haiz...holiday having nothing to do is damm sien lor. But hor, luckily got a bunch of friends who teman me play dota. Haha..but the negative side of it is I'm getting not enough sleep.Going to bed at 3am daily is not my living style. I know compared to alex, its nth...but u know lar..Alex that one different case. He abit u know la :)
Summore Alex go to bed at 6am n wake up at 6pm?? I need to wake up at 7 o'clock woh..
Btw, Friday's gathering changed to Mini Gathering thanx to those FFKers. I dont even want to mention their names. And I might consider whether to invite them for the next one. But this time, with only Joe, Me, Richmond, Michael and Sam, we had fun. Cheap, quite tasty food, jokes and our laughing sound really make that day complete. Haha..We never stop laughing from Lows Mobil till we decide to go home. Btw,thanx Lows for letting us to use his Mobil as our meeting n parking place.
Next gathering:
Request from Jia Xin: Steamboat at SUnway
Request from Joe : Clubbing at sumwhere around Rainforest.
So whoever ffk-ed me twice is blacklisted. U know who u are. U can come if theres other ppl who invite u there. But definitely wont be me. I'm sick of calling ppl can telling all the details and 10 min before the event, "sorry la..cant go". Thats sad u know. Not for me..For that person itself.
Ok la..thats all for now. Ciaoz
eh eh eh...wait..forget to recomend u all a song. Quite nice lor.
Song name is 明知做戏 by ex cookies. U all want den go find n Dl bah. :)
2 Dec 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment