My uni case is solved. The Uni i'm going to is.... *drum roll*
*more drum roll*
UniSA- University of South Australlia.
The reason behind this is because Utar want me to give them my Taylors Business Foundation Graduation Cert which will only be up for collection after September.
-Case close- UniSA won the battle
I always wanted to blog like Alex. I mean the quantity of his posts. Well, I know quality> quantity, but I have tonnes of stuff to blog about. Whenever I met something interesting, first thing i would do is to take a picture of it. Yes! using my camera attached handphone. But the problem is, before i can transfer those pictures to computer, I need a cable. Which I dont have.
Why?I got the phone from my dad. And my dad got this phone from his friend. Only the phone. Nothing else.
Currently the amount of pictures in my handphone cant go anywhere other than staying in the stupid small capacity memory card. Mind u, its only 128 MB. Pretty useless for a handphone camera.
Before I forget, I always wonder why my blog's hits is so low! only 2528 hits after 16 months! Average of 158 hits in a months. I mean, compared to zhi ven's blog, wtf?? 666 hits in just a months?
Sure there will be some people who will say: Aiya..nothing one la.Maybe he keep refreshing leh!
Still, its still unsatisfying. Geram-nya.
-Another boring entry to keep here alive-
15 Mar 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment