2 Mar 2007

Who is this??

Happy Chinese New Year!!! (Thou its already 13th day of CNY) Well, such a long time since i posted anything here. Coincidently,there’s something funny I want to share with u all.

Last nite, my brother and I was forced by my mom to attend a wedding dinner. So like usual, sitting with relatives and friends while some people enjoy their drinks. I saw a friend of mine. She was my classmate in kindergarten. Although I always see her in that restaurant, we always smile to each other when we met. No conversation involved.

So, when the dishes are finally served, my table happens to be the cornered one was served mostly last. So, my brother knows that the girl who serves the dishes is my friend asked me to ask her to serve us first. With the noisy environment and people walking here and there, I can hardly spot her.

Trying to spot her isn’t as good as calling her directly. So, I take out my phone and search for her name and called her. When the call was connected, I saw her….but she act like nothing happen. So I ask her to pick up using sign language but she somehow use some sign saying her phone is at home. So I disconnect the call immediately. Then, this is the funny part, the same number called back. So I thought its her sister or whatsoever. I ignored the call.

The next morning (few hours ago before I type this), I decided to sms her wondering is that her number. So, I wrote

Hey, Is this WCY’s(use initials to keep her name private) number???

Few minutes later, I received a reply: (extracted exactly from the sms)



Er…Nope…Sorry you got the wrong number but you could have at least answered my
call yesterday and asked the same. I won’t bite or kill you if I am not.


I was shocked by the word KILL for a few seconds.

Then, I replied,

I was at a noisy place yesterday and I saw the person I was calling. So I did
not pick up ur call. Btw, whats ur name?

Beeb Beeb Beeb….1 message received:



Weird. In that case, today’s sms isn’t at all necessary. The name is yen by the
way. Forget bout yesterday then.

My curiosity asked me to reply her. (I know it’s a her because I can sense it. Oh well, may be the name Yen tells me)



I’m just wondering whose number is in my friend contact all the while. Sorry for
the entire unnecessary problem caused.

Beeb Beeb Beeb again…



Not a problem. Just thought it wasn’t right to have to hand up a wrong person
calling in after a follow up. Have a pleasant day.

I did not reply later on because I don’t know what to reply her. Instead, I changed the contact’s name to

Its just funny to me to literally chat with an unknown person.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I decided to response to her sms thus replying:


So sorry, Btw, this is Nick here. Nice to meet you. ;)



I did not receive her reply after 2 hours.

Right...



I got her msg..Its like asking me to Fuck Off. Lol

No comments: