Today, I saw an article on newspaper. I cant remember when was the last time I bought The Star Newspaper. Forget it. Ok, back to the article, don't bother about the title because the title doesn't shows anything. But the last sentence of the article is;
Sometimes we convince ourselves we really want something because
someone else has it, not really because we really want it. And sometimes we
can't have what we want. That is Life.
Why that sentence caught my attention? Its because the day before yesterday, one of my friend told me exactly whats written there. And..and we argued about it. Not really an arguement, because the opposition doesn't take it as an arguement. By now, names are flying in ur mind to guess that friend on mine.
Yes!friend of mine is ALEX! Who else That other than my friend-Alex.
-End of story-
Hey not yet! Ok, let me explain. The above is part is super random and I have no explanation for it. Err..is my explanation clear enough or theres no explanation given? No! Its not another 80' jokes.
Just...blah..just forget it!

No comments:
Post a Comment