2 Apr 2007

Pursuit of Happiness, Happy Birthday

Often, happiness are spelled happyness. I never realise the different until i watch this movie "Pursuit of Happiness" by Will Smith. His 7 years old son even joined him in this movie as his son. His son's acting skill is just as good as his dad. Like father like son said.

Seriously, this movie is damm touching that I cried at the end. Why suddently talk about this show? Cause i rented another vcd from a shop entitled: "Happy Birthday" by Louis Koo and Rene Liu. A 100minutes show which made me cry at the last 10 min of the show.
I planned to buy the original VCD as my collection. All my other collections are Rm10 Dvd. Lolx..

Rating for "Pursuit of Happiness" by Will Smith: 8.5/10
Rating for "Happy Birthday" by Louis Koo and Rene Liu: 9 (Must watch!)

Thats all folks. Btw, i wanted to blog about something on sunday but eventually, I cant connect to the internet yesterday until today(still counting) So, the forgetful me had already forgotten what i wanted to blog. I think its something better than this entry. My bad, Your loss! Sorry!

No comments: