18 May 2007

Its so hard to think of an title each time I blog...

So much to tell, but lazy unwilling to type so much. So I'll just type out anything that come across my mind. Hmm...Lets get started.

Alrite, last monday i think, when I'm on my way back to my hse, I saw a errmm...accident. Not those like mentioned in kennysia.com. What i saw was a motorbike hit a petrol-transports-truck. (Neh, those truck that bring petrols to petrol station one leh.)

Then theres fire behind the truck. My bro (who is the driver) and I thought that the petrol-transports-truck is on fire. The truck move to the front.(It was stationary before it got hit) Still, the fire was burning on the truck. Many cars behind the truck stop and start to reverse. Most probably they afraid the truck might explode like those shown on TV. My car happen to stop just 5 car behind the truck.

Evil or not you will say, I was so exciting at that moment. I saw ppl running leaving their motorbikes at the scene, ppl shouting. And what I did? I took out my handphone and record it down hoping to record some explosion. :P

Then my brother quickly reverse like others but those fellar behind our car is not smart enough to know theres something wrong infront and keep going forward. So reverse + forward = going nowhere. Then the best part.

I went down the car and start to wave to the car behind us. Not those bye-bye wave lar. Its a simple instruction ordering them to reverse. I start to control those cars there to get out of that place before explosion damage my car. :P

Exciting leh!

Haha..after that, we use the road at the opposite side. Theres 2 lane so one in and one out. But when we pass by the truck, only I notice actually its a motorbike on fire. =.="

When I think back, I know which motorbike it is. *Playback*
__________________________________________________

Before we turn in to a junction, theres 3 motorbike (wtf? again motorbike) with 6 machans on it. They overtake us while accerelating making those stupid motorbike sound. Annoying like shit.

Then I was like, fuck off u bloody machans who ride a motorbike without helmet. Later got block infront or hit something then you know(listen hereread this, I have nothing against ppl riding a motorbike and wont curse them unless they dont have a helmet on and looks like a Mat Rempit)
__________________________________________________

Could it be coincidence?

Alrite, forget it. Next story will be on..erm..yesterday. I learned alot about film taking. A Discovery shooting team interviewed my dad yesterday for the whole day to see his daily routine. Its a great experience. I manage to be a "kelefeh" in the documentary.

Nothing else anymore. But hor, I notice the blogging mood dissapeared once again. Most probably its their exam week.

I miss my exam week. :(

No comments: