
Food Review:
The first ever food review on this blog. I have nothing to do, so I went into 7-11 and found a bowl of instant noodle. Since I never tried it before, I decided to give it a shot and post it on my blog. I chose the RM2.80 Tom Yam Flavour Xtra Delixious instant noodle.

The packaging made it looks delicious with some seafood placed on the noodles. Expecting some hot and sour feelings.

Looks so tempting after 3 minutes.

But! It doesn't taste as delicious as how I wrote it above. The Tom Yam doesn't taste as sour as what a Tom Yam taste like. Pure dissapointment.
Thats review for fast food. Now, its time for some locals food. Char Kuey Teow or Char Koay Teow. However you want to spell it, it's still CKT.

Char Kuey Teow literally "fried flat noodles","炒粿條", is a popular noodle dish in Malaysia and Singapore. It is made from flat rice noodle fried over very high heat with light and dark soy sauce,chilli, prawn, cockles, egg, bean sprouts and Chinese chives. Sometimes slices of Chinese saussage and fish cake are added. It is fried in pork fat, with crisp croutons of pork lard, which give it its characteristic taste. But some halal stall doesn't fry it with pork fat to give chances to muslim CKT lovers.

It din't stay long on the table before its gulped down into my stomach. :)
Rating for this CKT:
Taste: 8
Price: 8
Appearance: 7
Portion: 9
Serving Time: 8
Total: 40/50
Hows my 1st food review?Give some opinion ler...;)

No comments:
Post a Comment