So much taggies in blogging community. I still have the music tag havent post up yet. But since I'm in the mood, I'll do Alex's one first.
1. 5 things found in my bag.
- First of all, I dont even know where is my bag now.
-Cant find my bag
-Cant find my bag
-Cant find my bag
-Cant find my bag
2. 5 things found in your wallet.
-Some old movie tickets I.
-Some business card.
-My IC
-Few Bucks(Money lar!)
-My Public Bank ATM card.
3. 5 favourite things in your room.
-My Bed
-My Pillow
-My super heavy human size Brother Bear doll.
-My 15 years old TV with irreplaceable remote control.
-My photo album.
4. 5 things you've always wanted to do.
-Travel around the world.Whos in?
-Be very very rich.
-Skiing
-Drive a Mercedes.
-Take a photo with Tan Sri Lim Goh Tong.
5. 5 things you're currently into.
-Preparing for my Uni.
-To be filled in
-To be filled in
-To be filled in
-To be filled in.
6. 5 persons that you tagged.
-Mr. Nobody
-Mr. Anyone
-Mr. Unknown
-Mr. Anybody
-Mr. KennySia (If he reads my blog)
Haha..
24 May 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment