3 May 2007

Travel

Yes, I'm back from Hong Kong. I've learned lots of things in this trip. People, humanity, different lifestyles and most importantly, Socialising.

At this moment, I felt so below the world. Things doesnt appear like what I want it to be or thought to be. I should be happy with what I'm having right now. I felt like grabbing a backpack and hop to any country to experience the taste of life myself. I didn't want to come back to M'sia when I'm at the Airport. I told myself that I will at least uses a quarter of my life to travel. With the thought that I will live till 75 years old.

In this trip again, at last I get to know lots of people whom I never know even after realising their existance for years. They aren't like what I thought all the while. Its so great when u realised u just make a new friend.

A 6 days trip make me realise that I shouldn't have the expecting-for-something thinking.

I will upload those pictures I took when I manage to borrow a Mini SD memory card adapter.

Currently listening to,

No Matter by AKON.

No comments: