woohoo~~L license in a month time. Juz went for my 2nd 3 hour bengkel thingy. At first, i sat in the car while a malay lady drive.She keep mati engin at the naik bukit part.Then the parallel parking, she keep forgeting the steps..ZZZZzzzz. 3 hours later, she went off and it's my turn to drive. I'm juz a talented driver I think. The Instructor juz teach me sequence to step the clutch, brek and gas pedal. "kao tim"! I naik bukit, do parallel parking and 3 point turn 2 time with the instructor, then I can drive around the track with myself in the car. ^^]
Finish around 1 pm, then go home..Before i went, Instructor told me I will get my L-license in a month time. Then we can prctice again.
For now, i can only wait wait and wait..
10 Mar 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
huh??!!
L license in 1 month time?!!
so you mean got no lessons till next month for u??
and after that have to wait another one month to sit for driving test???
what u talking dude
1 month ? You must be kidding me...
2-3 days working hours should do ... not 1 month
no la...i oso dun understand...juz wait for their call 1st la...
Post a Comment