Life is boring!Or shud i say, College life in TBS is boring?Well, y izzit boring?Bcoz TBF really hav nothing much to do.
Juz presented my Oral Presentation(OP) today.Hmm..quite OK for me, but both my friends in my group screwed up. Few days before the OP i was like so stressed up because of the unfinished Powerpoint slides. 1 day before the BIG day, i am still rushing to finish my slides. >.<
So today, we need to present it at 11am.My friends ask me to come early so that i can help him out with the Powerpoint thingy.I reached college at 7.30am.Wonder around and then met Joe. Went to have breakfast with him while waiting for my friends. So when my friends arrived, i went off leaving Joe and his friend behind. Guess what?My friends went to cafe =.="
Since i got nothing to do other than memorising the facts for my OP, I went Cafe with them. Had 2 game of Dota with them..2hrs gone....
10.15am, quickly rush back to TBS to get ready and do last minute preparation alone.My other friends went to another friend hse nearby to iron his shirt.
10.45am, the clock is ticking and i'm still memorising my facts and deciding to do which part.
11am, Everyone entered the class waiting for 1st group to present their OP. Btw, I'm in the 3rd group. So still got time to prepare.
12 pm, My turn to present. Went to the front with confident.Bla Bla Bla....finish up my presentation.( abit nervous, so missed out few points.No one knows anyway)
When every finish their OP, out teacher lecture us group by group and tell our mistake.She said that she is fine with everything except for the slides.(not enuf points.Too focused)
Right after that, I went out for lunch with my friends and went home. Once i reach home, ate another lunch with parents.(nowonder i keep growing sideways)>.<
*Additional post*
I chatted around with my friends after the lunch. Topic is something about Girl's feelings towards guys.Hmm...i'm so intrested bcoz I'm one of the desperade guy among our friends..Desperade for wat???U know, I know, Everyone know...
Most of the girls in the convo agree that Girls will always choose a handsome guy as their BF.For example:
Mr. A --- Handsome but not smart(clever)
Mr. B --- Not handsome but hardworking, smart (Qualified for everything a guy need)
Guess wat the gals chose??Of coz, Mr. A!!!
WHY is that so???Because of "face"(reputation). Girls doesn't want their friends to say: "eh, look.XXX quite OK wert..but his BF so ugly one."
Hello..Handsome can get more money meh???Handsome can get "dai sai" meh???Handsome can no need work meh???
But there's a catch! Eventhought u are Handsome, but with Lala attitude.They(GIRLS) won't like it also.Why girls so PICKY one???Got guy like u, You "chap dou" la..still want choose this n that.As if you are the only girl left in the world..zzz
conclusion, I'm still Single.
It's not fun to be single.
Currently I'm studying English everyday. Why??Maths syllabus finish teaching already.So no maths class and maths lecture.Having Listening test tomorow.Go there for the stupid 1 hr listening test =.="
Oh ya,SPM result coming out next monday.After that, Tuesday and Wednesday final exam.
Die la like this.Holiday coming soon. But got nothing to do at home lar...damm boring.Kenot Dota.Only watch TV.haiz..see la..if SPM result happen to come out good(with lotsa A's of coz)Might ask my dad and mom to buy me another comp.
Wah...this post so long har..:D
8 Mar 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment