22 May 2006

Quick post...

Never plan to update till Thursday until i read Teck Eng's blog..By the way, just to inform u all, I already got my P license. K, back to what i wanted to post.Let me say something about TE's blog 1st. 1st, he wrote a nice and post on the accident he met with some DRAWING. Then, like usual, scroll down to the chatterbox...here comes the best part...

I saw alex posted this: <alexeO>: after looking at that picture, thank god you are doing engineering.
haha...once i read this, i planned to update my post..just can't wait till Thursday.
Alex..remember during high school days, everyone call u a Pro-sketcher(drawing lar)...I really can't stop laughing at this moment.But if u c the pics below, u will understand me...


This is alex's drawing using Paint.I searched thru his achieves just to look for this picture.






This is TE's drawing.I believe he uses Paint also.






See the different?haha...Sorry alex, i didn't meant to laugh at u or something..It just suddently came acoss my mind.

Note: Alex, i think u shud do Engineering too...:D

No comments: