I just finished my Mid-term exam last week and i got back 2 of my papers.What can i say more about it?Not so good, not so bad.I got 13 out of 20 for my Accounting and 20 out of 40 for my Economics. I know i sux in econs. I knew it since i was born.Infact,I NEVER score for my econs.
I got feeling that my Business Computing won't be any better than both of the paper. Coz i got the 1st question wrong and I never intend to change it when those lecturers were collecting the paper.I thought i should be honest at that moment but when I think over it again at home, how silly i am...
I just swore to myself that i won't go to Cyber Cafe with my friends anymore this month.
Reason: I'm Broke. Not that i won't go, i will go but won't play only.If anyone of you all see me playing at CC, hit my head hard and give me a good advice.I might buy u a Lunch or sumthing else.
This saturday's gathering is postponed to Next saturday(10th of June).
Reason: Mostly can't make it on that day and if you happens to be one of my reader and u intend to go this Saturday, change your mind. Now you know, dun say i din inform u all.It's all black and white written on this blog.haha.. For the one who requested to postponed the gathering, If I don't see your face on that day, watchout for me whenever i get to meet you.You will get it from me.
I've started playing pool again since one of my friend tried so hard to ask us to play with him.Pool= healthy game. Better than playing CS or Dota at CC but more expensive compare to CC.After the pool game with my friends, I realised that many of my friends can play. Quite good lar i mean.I even thought of asking my dad to buy me a pool table so that i can practice at home.I found myself not very skillful in pool but damm "KAI".When i wanted to put the ball into that particular pocket, it won't go in but will go into another pocket.Luck?yea...Ask Praveen about the game we had at Genting..haha..
I'm actually quite busy now but my lazyness keep me from doing anything but surfing the net..I found this "sickness" of mine never leave me alone.Always with the comp whenever i'm free or at home.I'm sick of it already but yet, i'm still doing it.
Happy holidays to SAM students.You guys are so lucky to get 2 weeks of holiday. TBF got no Mid-term break....>.<
Hmm...I'm still thinking of a way to save money and diet.Haha..yes, DIET. Many ppl think i won't make it. Even me, but i still will try.
I want to drive so badly..
30 May 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»
Post a Comment