The haze is getting worst day by day but the Gov keep saying its gonna get better. What the shit is this???(wow..juz found out the shit n this has the same alphabet but in different orders).Just in case ur wondering why i did not update for such a long time, No no no...I wont say i'm busy with my college work althought its true. what really happened is that while i was happily typing a nice post for 20 mins, all of a suddent, I TER-CLICK something which i doesnt what and where..*poof* there goes everything..a page full of words become blank again. I got to tell u that this is not the 1st time I encounter this stupid err...*leaving it blank becoz cant think of a word to describe this shit*I always ask myself to type it in Microsoft Word before copying it to Blogspot but I'm just lazy to move my mouse pointer to the Start Menu =>Programs=>Microsoft Office=> Microsoft Word.Lazyness describe all about me. :P
Btw, back to my title, awful week..yea. This week sucks.Same goes to the following week. Presentations, assignments and worst of worst..Final is around the corner before the corner O.o
Hey, dun bring me away from my title again..*slap myself few times. Soft one*
Ok..back back back. Stupid haze is making everyone sick!!My younger brother is sick.High Fever until need to stay in the hospital. When u say thats nothing, same goes to my grandma who is in the hospital due to some respiration problem. One SJMC, one Klang.
My elder brother n I is slightly sick. WTF is this???whole family sick?
ZZZzzz..Bloody Indons, burn forest for wat..use machines to cut them down la.I always imagined having a big gigantic bloody huge fan blowing back the haze to them. wahaha..this is not evil..Its just like those famous quotes in HK drama. Use teeth pay back teeth. ^^
tata..sayonara. Kombawa! *.*
18 Oct 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment