23 Oct 2006

Where the fuck is the exit to Shah Alam?

I drove my grandma to Pusat Perubatan Universiti Malaya on monday. Dah lah waited for 5 hrs before shes allowed to get to the ward there. After that, I din know how to go back. So, i took the wrong route. Ending me sumwhere in the middle of KL. Y?coz i missed the exit twice and all signboard in KL only shows Jalan XXX, Jalan YYY...or Seremban , Puchong...where the fuck is Shah Alam??So, i simply juz drive without knowing where the hell i'm at that moment. I only know i passes by Dataran Merdeka, Petaling street and nearly went to National Muzeum.But luckily, by luck or whatever it is, i manage to find my way out.Seing the Shah Alam signboard is like a horny women got to fuck after 1 yr without sex.A hard one. O.o

I dunno what am i writing..lazy to think about tenses and grammar..I think got spelling mistake oso leh...:P

No comments: