But this morning, I had a super duper weird dream and I know it wont happen in reality. It is because it happen in the past. Which means at that time(in the dream) I'm still studying at SSC. So comfirm wont happen and I'm relieve. I wont tell what was it about but I can be assure its something bad. Very Bad. And I'm afraid.
Ok, I dowan to post another post just to tell u guys about this. I met another twins in my life. I mean other than Lows, the Malay twins in SSC, my primary school friend (twins also), a Triplet O.o
All also guys. This time its a pair of girls. But only 3 years old. Very cute one..haha.
Alyssanndra Gwenlynn Fong & Isabelle Gwenca Fong.
Wow..I know it is ordinary for u all. But for me, WOAH.. Their surname is at the back of their name. Follow those ang mohs style. Its just so cool for me.
Imagine my name is Munichamin Lenicky Cheong.
Haha..
Nick will be leaving M'sia on 27th April to Hong Kong and China until 2nd May. Dont miss me ya! ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment