Shes from the Democratic Action Party-DAP (The symbol Rocket incase u dunno). What so special about her?No no..No politics here! I never like politics so I'm not going to touch on that. Just a brief introduction of her here.
About her:
#1) Publicity Secretary of DAP
#2) National Secretary of DAP Wanita & Member of Disciplinary Committee
#3) She is the Member of Parliament Select Committee on Review of Penal Code & Criminal Procedure Code;
#4) Secretary of the ASEAN Inter-Parliamentary Myanmar Caucus;
#5) Member of Inter-Parliamentary Union of Malaysian Parliament Committee;
#6) Founder-member of the Malaysia Spring Single Mothers' Society and advisor to the society;
#7) Can read and write in Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese and English;
#8) Most importantly, She call herself Sassy MP.
I know u skipped the above About her. Still..nothing special about her rite? U're wrong! She fights for the society! "Tak Kira" ur Melayu, Cina or Indian. "Tak Kira" ur tall, short, rich, poor, cacat or handsome.
Until now if u still cant recall who is she. Ok! She is the lady who showed the film of the women doing "naked squat" to our Prime Minister. Now u know rite?Hehe..same here! I only know her after seing my brother(FK Junior) visiting her blog. Lol..i dunno how he found out about her..Most probably from his text book i guess. Anyway, her way of doing thing is so straightforward! She even wrote a letter to our beloved Prime Minister when she found out that nobody bothers about her complains.
Click here to read the letter.
I admire her after reading 2 of her posts out of..erm..hundreds?
I bet u will too after reading this. (Both of them were published on national's newspaper cover!)
Morning Raid On Chinese National's Home & Pakaian Seperti Perempuan Sundal
Both cases involved Police forces.
Those entries was found in her old blog. Now shes using www.teresakok.com. We can read thru those cases she solved and also some inside news that never been published on newspaper there.Enjoy.
-END-
On the other

No comments:
Post a Comment